Website Terms & Conditions of use
By accessing this website, the visitor agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst Compton Group has taken all reasonable steps and care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information is accurate and up to date, Compton Group disclaims (to the extent they are permitted by law) all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. Visitors should take their own appropriate steps to verify any information upon which they wish to rely.
- The information on this website is solely for guidance purposes only and is not in any way intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation or invitation of an offer to buy any product or services from Compton Group.
- It is expressly forbidden to create a link to this website without obtaining the prior express written consent of Compton Group.
- No liability is accepted by Compton Group for the content of any website operated by a third party who holds information on Compton Group.
- Compton Group will not be held liable for any damage caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to our website or your downloading of any materials data text or images.
- The format and content of this website may be changed at any time without prior notice. The operation of this website may also be suspended or discontinued for support or maintenance work at any time.
- In the event you are dissatisfied with the website or any content or material on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the website immediately.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Compton Group does not assume any responsibility for the owners or operators, the goods and services they supply, or the content of their websites. Hyper text links are not to be taken as an endorsement that such website is virus free. If you wish to provide a hypertext link please contact us at email@example.com with details of the URL(s) of the webpage(s) from which you are proposing to link to this website. We will consider this request and it is a decision entirely at our discretion whether to agree to your request.
- Certain laws and regulations cannot be disclaimed. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that Compton Group has to any person, which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
- Non personal data regarding the use of this web site is captured automatically. This information is used to help us analyse how our website is used. We do not collect personal data on this site unless you submit information in that part of the site where it is requested. You have the right to request details of any information we hold about you (for which Compton Group may make a reasonable charge) and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use will need to be read and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions.